Dear Campus Community,
As we start the Spring semester, we call your attention to the following important campus policies and guidelines concerning the academic calendar, academic integrity, and accommodations for students in their academic programs.
- UC Berkeley Academic Honor Code
- Accommodation of Religious Creed
- Conflicts Between Extracurricular Activities and Academic Requirements
- Absences Due to Illness
- Accommodation for Disability
- Accommodation for Pregnancy and Parenting
- Reading, Review, Recitation (RRR) Week
- Commencement Ceremonies and Final Exams
Instructors should also be mindful of APM Policy 015 and holding class when scheduled or arranging make-up sessions.
Details on the above policies and guidelines, including key dates to keep in mind, are provided on the Center for Teaching & Learning web site with references to the full policies. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and have a great semester.
interim Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
2016-17 Chair, Berkeley Division of the Academic Senate