- UC Berkeley Guide to Contracting -- There is a wide variety of contracts for different purposes and about a dozen campus offices who each manage different types of contracts. Use the UC Berkeley Guide to Contracting to learn about the process of creating and maintaining legally binding Berkeley contracts and the roles of the various contracting offices on campus.
- Contracting Offices Decision Tree will help you determine the most appropriate office to contact.
- Requesting a trademark
- Berkeley Brand Guidelines
- HR and Academic Personnel Support questions
- Travel and Entertainment Reimbursement Forms and Training
- Direct Entry Travel Reimbursements for faster reimbursements. Contact Dan Parnas (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request info and training.
- Purchasing instructions
- Find your Research Administrator.
Call (510) 642-1032 for requests for: building maintenance, lock shop, utilities operations, recycling, pest management, grounds and custodial services, facilities services customer service.
- Asset Management administers and coordinate facilities activities that impact the buildings within a respective region. Find your Asset Regional Manager.
- Custodial Services offers housekeeping services to public space, offices, labs, and classrooms.
- Environmental Services (Pest Management), provides consultation on pest prevention techniques for both indoor and outdoor areas including campus labs, offices, food areas, and housing units for all types of pests.
The following links have information pertaining to staff and student employment. For academic personnel issues, visit the Academic Personnel Office.
- Find useful links for IT Services, Security, Support, and Policies.
- High-quality library and book binding services
- Parking permits for Department Guests
- Parking permits for Employees, Visitors, Students, and Emeriti
- Parking permits for Contractor, Facilities Services, and Vendor