It is important to know and follow your local department’s policies and procedures for responding in the event of an emergency. The resources listed below are intended to supplement your department’s internal procedures and protocols.
Phone Numbers and Contacts
- If an emergency, call 911
- Emergency Information Line 1-800–705-9998 - In the event of a campus emergency, Public Affairs, working in conjunction with the Police Department, will leave a message on this toll-free. It will be updated as the emergency situation evolves.
- Office of Risk Services Emergency Contacts - whom to contact for serious situations
- To submit an anonymous tip via text message, text UCPD and your tip to 847411.
- Submit an anonymous tip online
- Emergency website reachable anytime, from anywhere used for official campus communication in the event of a campus emergency or crisis situation.
- KALX Radio - Campus Emergency Broadcast Station (90.7 FM) - on air 24 hrs/day, excellent info source in campus emergencies.
- WarnMe/Nixle Emergency Alert Service - Alerting and warning service for students, staff, and faculty.
- Excluding Disruptive Persons from Campus - Campus policies and procedures for implementing State Penal Code Section 626
- Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy - University of California policy on sexual violence and harassment
- Sexual Violence and Harassment Prevention & Response - campus resources for preventing and responding to sexual violence and harassment
- Survivor Support Handout - resources, with contact information, for assistance with sexual harassment and sexual violence, including stalking, domestic violence, and related concerns.
- Tools to Survive Targeted Violence - UCPD information on what to do if you see or hear of an armed shooter on campus.